we've changed through a few houses, a hand full of different cars, two dogs, several job changes, a beautiful child and another one on the way. We've been through a lot...so many joys, some pains. But God is a gracious and loving God and our foundation is in Him and we are so blessed with a deep friendship, a strong love and passion for one another and the ability to love each other despite our junk. My life was forever changed when Curt sent me a brave letter while I was in Africa in 2001. I love him for his passionate heart and ability to put himself out there when he is unsure of an outcome of failure or success!


Speaking of change...


29 weeks
3 comments:
What a beautiful couple! God is good and I pray He will continue to bless your marriage and give you many more wonderful years together! Love you!
You are beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating your marriage.
I remember that letter and that time in your life. None of us knew Curt and many thought you were crazy but I knew God was at work. I am so glad to know you today and see how God has blessed you two!!!! And Wow...I love the prego pictures. You are looking great!
Miss ya!
P.S I think I am going to Africa this winter for a month :-)
Post a Comment