There are a lot of pics here! Christmas was amazing. We had such a wonderful time with family and I felt this year we were really able to sit, relax, enjoy and actually meditate on the meaning of Christmas. It was also super fun because Asher really understood the idea of presents and how to open them. I really think he enjoyed unwrapping gifts as much or more than the presents themselves!
Christmas with the Williams (my side of the fam)...



Papa ready to be the Gift Hander-outer!


Ash opening up a BIG present from Uncle Dylan...

waiting patiently for Uncle D to
open his new basketball hoop!



Miss Avalonne & her new grocery cart from Uncle D!

My mom showing Asher all his new
matchbox cars her and Papa gave him!
Showing me his new Thomas Train from Papa & Jam!
Picture of Asher for Uncle D

My bro and his kids, Leighton & Avalonne

My new Cabi coat...probably the only
pic of me from Christmas!


Travis & Heidi...so cute!
Obviously he'll grow into this new helmet!


Asher wanted to do everything his Uncle did!
3 comments:
I loved looking at all of the pictures. I love the one of Asher waiting for Dylan to get the basketball hoop out! It looks like you guys had a nice day. I hope we can catch up soon. Miss you!
so cute! I can't wait to get Marshall a bike like that! looks like you all had so much fun. I love the pics in the jammies!
Awww, I miss your family! Dr. J can kick it in the santa hat like no other.
Asher looks so tall in a few of those photos.
Post a Comment