mmmm. I'm feeling Blah. sort of a deep down irritation. So much hoopla today and it's disappointing that we choose to idolize one person....put them on a pedastal and expect perfection and hope from one human being..........mmmm.........I guess that's all I have to say about that.
moving on. It's been a little bit since my last blog. Things are moving along here. Poor Asher got a 24 hour bug yesterday and woke up at 9:15pm last night screaming because he had thrown up all over himself and his bed. so sad! Once he got a bath, a clean bed and some mama lovin' he went back to sleep no problem and acted like nothing happened today.
I'm finding that Asher is starting to test boundaries quite a bit more these days. I have been praying for extra patience because I want him to be able to be a 2 year old without me expecting him to act like a 6 year old or something because that's not fair. His time outs are a little more frequent, but still only 2-3 a week. I can't complain! ;) I know, I know Neels! I shouldn't even be talking!
Work is so good but I come home SO exhausted. Curt and I have a little friendly competition going with our bonus checks. I am going to kick his butt this month!
The weather here has been unseasonably warm for January. Some people love it and I myself HATE it! I mean, 80 degrees in January?! COME ON! I hope this doesn't mean we'll have a really brutal summer. The only good thing is that Asher has been able to go to the park a lot more and he loves that.
Life is good and like always,
God is so faithful!
3 comments:
Isn't it fun when the start testing! I only have a niece, a nephew and a dog to have experienced this with but it does test your patience. Ok, so you may not like 80 but I think I am ready to move to Arizona. I love the snow here in NJ but for goodness sakes temperatures between below zero and 20 is not my idea of a great time. Though it is not stopping my running. Dress right and I love the runs. The only thing that hinders my running is the summer humidity. It is either to hot during the day with 30-50% humidity or in the wee hours of the morning the temp is low but the humidity is nearly 100%. Ugg how do people around here do it.
I miss you friend and have really been thinking about visiting. I can't come the weekend of the 1/2 as much as I would love it...but we have a test that Monday. I do have March 14-22nd off as well as May 16th-25th off. Let me know what you think.
Blessings my friend!
I'd kill for 80 degree weather here!
I hear you when it comes to the hype around the new President. You'd swear he was a magic genie or something. It's insane and ridiculous, and will just set people up for extreme disappointment when they realize the world's problems don't live in a bubble with only one president.
Post a Comment