April 28, 2009


his furry friend, Riley....they are buddies!


being silly as usual...







Trying to put the silly glasses on my parents cat!


My bro came for a very short visit & Asher just loved seeing him.

Asher was so excited to show his Uncle his entire
Matchbox cars collection!


Asher was the ring bearer in Curt's Cousins wedding. He did a great job!
That's it for now. Life is busy and going by fast...I covet my days off & the time I get to spend with family. I'm 13 weeks pregnant and things are going along fine.

2 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Oh my goodness your Asher is going to be such a heart breaker with those big baby blues! Happy 13 weeks! Thank goodness for the second trimester right!? Are you guys planning on finding out the sex?

SaraJane Campbell said...

Hey friend, I am SOOOOO excited to see you blogged! I check in regularly to see that precious boy of yours and to hear what is happening in your world. Man do I miss you! This fall when school is over for me, I will have to come and visit. Have a great day and I am praying for the little one in your belly, the one God knows by name, and knows every precious thing about. I love you and pray for you! Keep laughing :-) I can hear it now even :-) LOL