So what's new, you say....well, we are going on round two again and this Friday I will be starting my 11th week of pregnancy! Yay! So much fun and we are so excited! So to answer a few questions that I've gotten....
1) I feel amazing....better than the first time around if that's possible! No sickness whatsoever and I'm not as tired as the first time around either, which I can't figure out! But I'll take it!
2) I'm due Nov. 5th
3) we are NOT going to find out the sex of the baby...sorry!
Things have been pretty good. I'm just trying to wake up every morning and go to work, keep up good eating and continue to run on a regular basis as long as I can.
Here is a 10 1/2 week picture....I am already showing a bit which is CRAZY! I didn't start showing until 17 weeks or so the first time around!

other than that, here are a few silly pictures of my sweetpea, Asher!


MAJOR bed hair!!! Now he has a hair cut so we fixed it!
3 comments:
So happy for you guys! I thought for some reason you said you were sick...that is why I thought you were having a girl! :) Kudos on not finding out the sex. We didn't find out with MaKinley and it was the BIGGEST blessing! Stay strong in this...SOOOO many people try and talk you out of it! :)
Yeah!! Congratulations Chelsea!It's funny- I just mentioned to Mike that I thought you guys might be having another...yipee..now I can tell him that I was right. :) What a wonderful mom you already are and what a great mommy you will be to this new one coming. You look adorable and we'll be praying for you during this special time.
Chelsea! You look great and That is so exciting that your pregnant again! Asher is growing up BIG time, wow! Such a handsome boy.
Post a Comment