October 27, 2009

11 days or so we think!

Well, I have been on maternity leave for a week now and the funny thing is my blood pressure went down immediately and until yesterday I had not had a single contraction (which I was having multiple times a day for a couple months while working on my feet!)....so we feel it was a great decision to start my leave early!
We had a bit of a funny thing happen yesterday...I thought my water broke (it didn't with Asher so I'm not sure what the experience is like!)...it didn't and that is a different story for a different time! But just to be safe, we went to the hospital to get checked and I was hooked to the monitors for 2 hours because I was having contractions every 2-8 minutes and they weren't comfortable. However, I am still only 1 1/2 cm dilated so they discharged me.
I must admit I felt very relieved because I have to go into work today and close a HUGE in home sale and tomorrow I have a prenatal massage and my mom and I are scheduled for pedicures right after! Plus my house is still a mess after our garage sale from this past Saturday! I know...I am so type A personality! So my goal for the next few days is to accomplish all this stuff without getting too tired or over-extending my self! Plus I want to cuddle my Asher so much!!
We went to the Desert Museum again yesterday since Curt took a 4 day weekend to have family time and I didn't take many photos only because we already have enough photos of the animals but here are three really cute ones...



No comments: