So about 5 minutes later we were in the kitchen and he was at the table eating oatmeal. I was making Curt his lunch & I got irritated with Curt about something and after Curt walked away, Asher pipes up.
Asher: "mommy..."
Me: "Yes, Asher?" (I looked over and he had a smirk on his face!)
Asher: "you put your cranky pants on this morning, didn't you."
Absolute hysterical laughter happened after that with all three of us...it was a great way to start out the morning. They are SO smart, it's scary!


1 comment:
isn't that baby bump a great resting place for asher! i totally did that with marshall all the time! just a heads up...asher is going to seem and feel HUGE after the baby is born! i couldn't believe how heavy he was after i had reagan! you look amazing and asher is as always adorable...funny too!
Post a Comment