November 5, 2009

Lots of happenings...

I'm catching up on my blog posts...I'm a little behind because I delivered a baby on Sunday, Nov. 1st!! ;)
So this post will show you the last couple things I got to do with Asher before his brother entered the world....I had good quality time with him and am so thankful for that.

Here are a couple cute pics of baking cookies. I decided I wanted to do something super fun where he could get messy and I wouldn't care and that's exactly what we did! He loved every minute of it, including the taste testing!






They were made with love and baked to perfection!

I knew Halloween might be the last Saturday I had with Asher so I wanted it to be fun and I told my self I was going to walk around the neighborhood no matter how hard it would be for me being near 10 months preggo! We have a wonderful neighbor named Rosie who is 12 years old and just adores Asher. She asked him to be a baby penguin so she could be the mommy penguin! It was so sweet and cute of her! We had a lot of fun!




I promise baby pics will come soon! There are a lot of them and I need to go through them and that will take time! Most of my free time is spent sleeping if I can so please be patient and they will be put up very soon!

No comments: