February 26, 2010

Did you really just say that?

I always read others blog's about the funny stuff their children say (Keriann and Jen Green in particular) & wish I had funny quote's to share. So a while back I started writing down funny things Asher says and thought it was about time to share some. I hope you find these as funny and endearing as I do!

Me- “You’re so big…you’re not my baby anymore. You barely fit in my arms!”

Asher- “No I don’t. My legs are too long.”



Asher ate some cake & I saw some left on his plate.

Me- “Are you finished?”

Asher- “yes, I am.”

Me- “Can I have the rest?”

Ash- “yes, you may. I’m not going to cry about it….you can eat all of it.”



We had just finished bath time about an hour before this...

Asher (with a sad face)- "I went pee, mommy."

Me- "Ash, you need to not have an accident. You know how to get on the toilet by your self."

Asher- "alright, I’m sorry it won’t happen again….now I have to take another bath! (pause) I am filthy!"



Curt & I were playfully discussing something back & forth in the car

& from the back seat Asher says, “hey you guys, cool your jets!”



Asher to Uncle Dylan- “you’re treading on thin ice!”

Dylan- “Asher do you even know what that means?”

Asher- “Yes, it means I’m about to get a time out.”



While cutting Asher’s nails, one flies off and he says,

“there it goes, it flew off to Never Never Land!”



M: “Asher, if you eat this carrot with ranch dressing on it, I will tell daddy to bring you a lollipop.”

Asher- “um, no. I don’t want a lollipop.”

Me - “you mean to tell me you won’t eat this carrot for a lollipop? You’re crazy!”

Asher- “yes, I am crazy.”



Me- “Asher what are you doing?”

Asher- “I’m reading People Magazine.”

Me- “Ash, that magazine is not good reading for children (as I am taking it away).”

Asher- “are you kidding me?”

(yes, I decided that People Magazine will no longer be in our household!)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right. He's no longer a baby! I'll look forward to getting to know a little boy next month. The Gram.

Oops, today is "next month", March the first.

Unknown said...

Oh, Chelsea, I wish I could "retract" my last sentence. Actually I do know what today is......... it's February 26th!

Duh. G.

Chris said...

hilarious! good idea to write all that down!

Nikus said...

How freakin' funny! Kids say the best things!

KeriAnn said...

HAHA!!! Love this. what a treasure of quotes you have there.

glad i could provide some inspiration via Colson.