Curt took the day off from work and it started out with breakfast in bed and I made sure to slip out of bed early to go pick up his favorite Caramel latte from Starbucks. All four of us spent quite a bit of time piled in bed laughing and talking together which is always fun. The afternoon was kind of lazy which is always nice and relaxing. Then we got ready to go to The Cheesecake Factory...well that's what Curt thought! ;)
Here are some pictures to document the awesome night we had with friends and family.









the cake got messed up from the tinfoil that was on it!







2 comments:
great job Chelsea!! but i am in suspense, was the party at your house? what happened after you left for cheesecake?
Happy 30th Curt!!!
LOL. I am just like you. Surprises are difficult, because I am just way TOO excited ;-). It seems like my surprises always get ruined though, so props to you for pulling it off. I bet Curt felt so loved knowing you went to so much trouble to make his birthday special (especially knowing how hard it must've been for you to not say anything...lol)
Post a Comment