He discovered his reflection in the Stove... He played so hard this day that he fell asleep during a feeding! The three below are a few favorites from August...
yipee! we've sucked you into the blogging world! Your little boy is certainly a Garner! There is no mistaking that. He's got future baseball player written all over him :) So glad to be able to catch up with you guys this way :) I love blogging. it's been a ton of fun. I think you'll find it addicting! in a good way?
your blog is awesome! and you definitely don't need to worry about the writing! i can just hear your voice when i'm reading and it cracks me up! asher is so stinkin' cute!
5 comments:
yipee! we've sucked you into the blogging world! Your little boy is certainly a Garner! There is no mistaking that. He's got future baseball player written all over him :) So glad to be able to catch up with you guys this way :) I love blogging. it's been a ton of fun. I think you'll find it addicting! in a good way?
jen
Oh my gosh - it is CRAZY how much Asher looks like Curt but I bet you hear that all the freakin' time!
Very cool. Asher is adorable. Now we need some pictures of you in your biking costume. It was pretty windy for a ride yesterday--you are a stud-ette!
Hey! So glad to see your comment on our blog. These things are pretty snazzy, huh? Our email is newbunches@verizon.net. Would love to hear from you!
Mike (and Becky)
PS - your little guy is adorable.
your blog is awesome! and you definitely don't need to worry about the writing! i can just hear your voice when i'm reading and it cracks me up! asher is so stinkin' cute!
neels
Post a Comment