October 27, 2007

My little sick boy....

Asher has the worst cold he's ever had....it's hit him HARD! He can't breathe out of his nose and the best most comfortable position to drink his bottle is laying down! So yesterday I was changing him and I had his bottle ready to give right after the diaper change, but he got so upset that I just gave him his bottle right there without taking him off the table....he quieted down right away so I just strapped him in and grabbed the whole table and set him on the kitchen floor so I could do the dishes while he fed....poor baby boy....he's no better today and now I have a sore throat! The joys of children...in sickness and in health! Just pray Curt doesn't get sick! We had to cancel going to a pumkin farm with the cousins and to his little friends 1 year birthday party!

2 comments:

Chris said...

so sad to be sick! it was so great talking yesterday! marshall was up in the middle of the night again last night...i think we're getting teeth soon! asher just keeps getting cuter and cuter every time you post pics. he looks like he's in a straight jacket here! love you!

Peaby said...

Very clever...like a little battle stretcher to move him from place to place!

He's sure a cute little guy...

BTW, I took your advice and posted a few pics of Becky...