November 11, 2007

Where have you been?

Okay, this will be quick.....Asher was so sick for 10 days! And then got better just in time for his Great grandmother (my brother's and I call her Gram) to visit Tucson....she flew in from Greensboro, North Carolina last Thursday. We've been so busy with her....she had not met Asher or my nephew, Leighton (53 days younger than Asher), yet so that was the main point of her trip! It's been a blast and she leaves tomorrow....so I promise I will update things with pictures and perhaps a video or two this week!
I've also been super focused on my training for the Tour De Tucson! It's the biggest bike race in all the country!! Ten thousand riders!! I am racing in the 66 mile part....you can choose between 109 miles, 81 miles, 66 or 35 miles. It's this coming Saturday, Nov. 17th and you can bet I will have lots of fun pictures of my dad and I racing and dressed in our riding gear!! It's going to be so fun! I'm totally ready!
Okay... peace out and until next time.....

No comments: