Some of you will laugh at this posting and others will appreciate it....so ever since I started this blog, I've been complaining in a few different postings about how stinkin' hot it is here and how wrong it is that Tucson is 85 degrees in November....well, Ladies and gentlemen, our weather has taken a turn toward WINTER!!!! For the last week it's been in the mid to low 50's and yesterday and today have been in the 40's and our mountains have snow! What people don't know is that every winter our mountains get dumped on a lot more than these pictures show AND the city actually gets snow, but of course it doesn't stick!
So I have been enjoying running in this cold, rainy weather and going on walks with Asher when it's not raining...


1 comment:
yes! I do find myself laughing a little bit when I read this :) but I also understand the Joy that snow can bring. I love it when it snows here...even if we only have 1/2 a day to play in it before it melts. I also wish I could say that I like the cold..well..it's better than rainy...but it was hard driving to the gym this morning while shivering :) it was about 32 when I woke up...and that's actually pretty nice for how cold it's been lately! Congratulations on snow in Tucson!Love,
jen
Post a Comment