
Winterhaven is a neighborhood in Tucson where most of the houses decorate outside with Christmas lights and some use themes to decorate by.....it was too dark for my camera to capture all the Christmas lights, but I did get some of the themes that were interesting....it was 40 degrees and freezing, but our friends brought hot cocoa which made it so much better!
My friend, Lara, with Asher and myself


The kid from Christmas Story...

My friend, Lara, with Asher and myself

Kurtis & Lara Schubert (I grew up with Kurtis since I was 5!)
This was some roller derby thing....don't ask!

The Christmas Story is my all time favorite Christmas movie
so if you've seen it, you know what this is!!
The kid from Christmas Story...
His tongue is stuck to the poll!
This Santa moved and sang Christmas songs...
he was rather amusing

A Charlie brown Christmas....Asher liked these...
there were like 6 other Disney "couples" on this lawn...
The strangest of them all....on the "12 days of Christmas" lawn
was #8....eight maids milkin'...their babies!!!









2 comments:
I love the Christmas story house! who has time for that!! Crazy. we just had a crazy weekend at church...lots of singing and my fee hurt from standing for most of three services in heels! Yikes :) My friend Kerri took the Christmas pics...cute hu :) no..we haven't gotten yours yet..I'll keep a lookout. I'm only 1/2 way done with mine too...I better get a move on :) love you..I hope you have a white Christmas :)
jen
got your picture/card! Adorable :) love you,
jen
Post a Comment