December 29, 2007

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Festivities

On Christmas Eve Day, we went to a near by park and my brother brought the bubble making machine....Asher had never seen one before and loved playing with it and catching bubbles with his cousins!
Leighton (left) & Asher (right)




Titus (my bro's dog), Avalonne & my dad
Here are some pictures from the Garner Christmas Morning Gathering...



Asher relaxing on the floor just exhausted from all the fun!
The most exciting news from Christmas was that Asher decided to take his first steps Christmas night while we were celebrating with my parents...it was a sweet moment! He didn't take any steps since then except for yesterday he aparently took 4-5 steps a few different times at my parents house! SO.....I figure I have a week or two before he is fully walking! Yikes!

2 comments:

Chris said...

hiii! sorry i haven't called you back yet! i was just running a few quick errands when i called you and then spent the rest of the day cooking and cleaning! it sounds like you had an awesome christmas! yay! and asher is walking! i can't believe it! i'll try and call you tomorrow or thursday we have so much to catch up on! check my blog! love you
neels

Jenny vick said...

Thanks for the comment about my friend. It's actually kinda interesting..I met him while I was working at starbucks...he was a customer..then after I quite i would still meet him for coffee early in the morning. He got me into the music conferences around here and stuff...I never played with him...we were actually suppose to meet this week and I was going to play my songs for him and he was going to help me with them and show me some guitar tricks...it's so strange that he's gone! But I have to belive that God wanted him more than he was needed here! Love you,
jen