A Trader Joe's worker gave Asher this balloon and since he has a history of losing balloons, I tied it around his waste and he played with it for the entire afternoon/evening until it was time to get in his crib for bed!





even though his eyes are closed in the above picture,
he looks too funny to leave this one out!

My precious, sweet baby boy...mommy loves you!
4 comments:
That was so fun watching him chase the balloon! I am glad I got to hang out with you guys. He is such a sweet boy and you are a sweet friend! Love ya!
Hey Chelsea! How exciting to see your blog! I saw Chris Porter had a blog through a friend, and then I saw your blog on Chris' blog! Your little guy is such a doll! Congrats on being a mommy. Isn't it the best!
Love,
Kesha.
adorable!
happy valentine's day!
love you,
neels
Those pics are so stinkin' cute. How funny are you that you tied it around his waist for the entire day!! Poor kid couldn't get away from the "orange thing" no matter how hard he tried? Too funny. And, too cute!
Post a Comment