February 9, 2008

walkin' around today...

Asher is becoming more stable on his feet every day...he really is showing desire to be independent and walk by himself. We walked around a lot today.











3 comments:

Lara said...

Oh my goodness, Asher is looking more and more like a boy! He is so cute! Hope to see you guys soon! Love ya!

Chris said...

i feel like i'm looking at marshall in a few months! chels he is so stinkin' cute! the nike's are my favs! and those shorts! good job girl! i wish marshall could wear shorts already. i just had to go buy him some more pants because he keeps getting bigger but it's still cold here! anyways call me this week! love you!

Curt said...

Wow what a good looking boy! It is so fun to have him walking now. I'm sure it is only going to get more and more fun as he gets older. I am so proud of our little man. I am a beaming father.