It's official....my bro has left Iraq! He is hangin' out in Quatar until Tuesday. Then he flys to Italy, Germany and then on to Baltimore where he will be de-briefed. Then it's on to Arizona!! Now we just wait...we won't know his arrival until the day of or maybe we will get 24 hour notice. Meanwhile back at the homefront, Asher keeps me on my toes and makes me laugh so hard so much of the day!




3 comments:
What a silly boy. He is so cute... and I'm sure he keeps you on your toes as he climbs on everything. Fun times. So happy for you that your bro is coming home!!! I know how much spending time with him means to you. Enjoy every second.
Cute pics of Asher! He is so adventurous and I like how you allow him to be an explorer!
Praying for safe travels for your brother. I wonder where he is today? It will be so nice having him in the US!
How exciting for you and your brother! God Bless him and his time home!
Post a Comment