June 4, 2008

God’s provision is beyond me…
in our dark hour of need when the Burden seems so heavy
it’s about to cave in on us and devour us
He sends an angel or two….

That’s part of the mystery of God.
Just when you least expect something,
But need something so desperately….
His angels send something in the Mail.
A little reminder perhaps that God
Has not left us or deserted us.
He is the God of Provision and knows our needs.
He knows what we need to keep us going
In our marriages, our lives, our spiritual journey’s…

God’s provision is beyond me…
In my dark hour of need when the Burden seems so heavy
It’s about to swallow me whole and defeat me
He sends an angel or two…through my Mailbox.

7 comments:

Curt said...

Babe that is a great poem and it sums everything up perfectly. I love you so much and think you are the most beautiful person I know. We are blessed!

Anonymous said...

When you sit in silence with a clear mind and begin to ponder the goodness of God and His steadfast love, you cannot help but be overcome. It compels you from the deepest part of your soul. This is what I imagined you like as you wrote your poem and it moved me, so thank you for sharing its beauty and truth.

Lara said...

What a beautiful poem and a wonderful glimpse into your story. We all have burdens that we can't escape, they arise from our story. God calls us from our core burdens to specific areas of worship. He equips us and uses other people as His instruments.
I praise Him for your heart and your friendship!

Rach said...

You wrote that poem? That is so beautiful... intriguing and beautiful. I am super curious what it is all about, but you were somewhat vague, so maybe that was on purpose. Anyways, I echo your words... God is good. He is the ultimate provider. It is neat to hear your words recount His goodness and steadfast love for His children.

Lara said...

This verse has encouraged me and I thought I would pass it along to you! :)
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken not my covenant of peace be removed,"says the Lord who has compassion on you. Is. 54:10

Kesha Thomas said...

Chels! You wrote that? It really touched my spirit. Thanks for sharing it! You ought to write a daily devotion book :-)

KeriAnn said...

This really hit home with me. We have been blessed in the past through anonymous givers via the mail, God provides!
Thanks for sharing