Today was our 6 year wedding anniversary! Yeah! We are very glad to wrap up year 6 of our marriage. Without going into details it's been one challenging year for us due to a multitude of circumstances and what not. But we have endured hardships and walked through valleys and all along the way our God was very faithful to us and kept our friendship and marriage strong...we are so hopeful for so many new changes for our 7th year of marriage....and feel very excited for what God will bring our way in many different areas of our lives. Most of all we are so thankful to walk through this life side by side! So if that isn't vague than I don't know what is! here are a few pics from our beautiful date tonight! We went to an unbelieveable restaurant called McClintock's....We will definitely be going back there again when the pocket book can handle it!





5 comments:
I thought of you several times yesterday and was gonna email you and tell you happy anniversary. Of course, the day got away from me, so here it is: HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY! You two are a testament to commitment and supporting one another. Can't wait to see what year #7 holds. :)
Last night was a lot of fun! You are the best wife in the whole world and I am lucky to be married to you. Here's to 50 more years!!! I have a lot of hope for the upcoming year and know it will be better than the last. I love you with all of me.
i LOVE that dress! good job curt! okay i've totally been meaning to call you for the last two weeks but every time i think to call it's when you're working! i miss you and have sooo much to tell you and you have a bit to tell me as well! let's talk soon! love you.
You guys are a handsome couple! I am so glad you had a wonderful day and that you enjoyed McClintock's. :)
We are blessed by your marriage and deeply encouraged. Love you!
Chelsea!
Congrats on 6yrs!! You both are such a darling couple and May God Bless you this year! Looks like you 2 had a wonderful evening!! AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment