So life is going to change from how I know it now. I am 3 weeks away from going back to work full time and it's scary and exciting all at the same time. I think it will be good for our family and good for me.....I can't be bored....I need to be challenged mentally...I like being around people. That's why my new job will be good for me. I will meet new people all the time; I'll be out of my element; I'll learn new things and try to master the techniques of sales and building relationships with people that walk in the door ....this is a far cry from my Psychology degree but that's what I want! No more working with criminals....at least for now! Or...maybe the people buying from me are criminals! Who knows but at least I won't be counseling them!
I feel so blessed that I had a full year to stay home with Asher. I am also blessed that I went back to part time work for the last 8 months because I think it will make the transition into full time much easier. I believe this will be good for Asher too. He needs to have more interaction with other kids. We went on a tour of the daycare the other day....We really like the preshcool teacher he will have and he loved playing with the other kids that he was very upset when we had to leave...that's a good sign. He fit right in with the other children. This made me feel good about leaving him in a daycare setting.
I also feel blessed because Asher's Papa (my dad) is going to watch him during the week too so he will get some really good lovin' from Papa and he just LOVES his Papa!!
The cool thing is that even working full time, I will still be able to have my early mornings to run and train for a half marathon (dec. 7th) and that is super important to me! This morning you should've seen me after my 5.5 mile run....it was pathetic.....I was huffing and puffing so hard, but it felt SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! At least I won't have a problem running the Nike Human Race 10k (6 miles) at the end of August.
Have a rad saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment