August 23, 2008

Run, Train, Run some more!

I think you know by now that I love to run. I am officially training for a half marathon which will be on Dec. 7th. I decided that another way to hold me accountable to my training and keep me disciplined is if I put the two new widgets from NIKE on my blog for you to see.....so feel free to make all kinds of uplifting, encouraging comments regarding my training OR you can trash talk all you want to me which just might motivate me EVEN more! Below are two pics from a 10k (6.2 miles) in like 2005.....I don't have any updated running pics....so I think this will motivate me to take some updated ones too!

I get to run around Tucson with beautiful mountain views surrounding me!

I'm number 38 in foreground...

1 comment:

Lara said...

i am so proud of you! you really insprie me in so many ways. i am thankful for you and will be praying for you as you train for your race. i like how you added the NIKE tracker on your blog! :)