October 22, 2008

ER visit

Well, today Asher had his first ER visit and it was uneventful thank goodness!!!
I got a call at work today that Asher fell into a wooden bookcase and that afterwards he was lethargic.....I was encouraged to take him to the ER by a number of folks....so I did just to be on the safe side. To make a long story short and $100 copay later, he is fine....with one nasty looking egg on his forehead! I am SO thankful that he is okay. When I got the call at work from Curt that was "urgent", I got kind of hysterical...I guess that's what happens when you don't know what your workin' with! He is sleeping peacefully right now and when we prayed before bedtime, I couldn't help but get choked up about my little bubba....God was watching over him today.

2 comments:

Lara said...

I am so thankful Asher is ok! We are praying for you guys! Love ya!

Rach said...

I totally just teared up thinking of you getting choked up as you prayed together. So glad he is okay. Cody did the same thing when we were in CA. It was a really scary deal. Give that sweet boy a kiss for us.