



just some cute pics of Asher....he's the sweetest thing. He makes us laugh ALL the time. He is talking like crazy....he's at that stage now where we say something (not necessarily even talking to him but with each other) and he repeats it with no trouble....so we have to be so careful what we say. He says an average of 5 new words a day!
Small updates....I'm really enjoying our cooler weather and Asher benefits too because that means a lot more time at the park. It's also fun running at the crack of dawn when it's dark and cold and I can't feel my hands for the first 1-2 miles...but you won't hear me complain because I look forward to Tucson's "winter" all 9 months of the summer!
Working at La-Z-Boy Furniture Gallery is awesome and so much fun! Which helps thinking about when my feet are killing me after standing for 9 hours straight...so far I'm decent at sales...I expect that I will get better every week so I have to focus on that because I am such a perfectionist! Being a perfectionist isn't all it's cracked up to be!
Curt has a new job as well and is loving it....if you want to read more about it, click on the link to his blog on the right side of the page "curt".
All in all, things are good. We're just trying to get used to having us both working out of the home full time and on somewhat different schedules....we're still working on a routine.
okay well, I need to do some damage control....Asher is dragging a dining chair all over the tile floor and I can't hear my self think.....and earlier I caught him trying to put cheerios in his ear!
3 comments:
So glad you are both enjoying your jobs. Miss ya.
Cheerios in the ear...never thought of trying that before :) Now that he can almost repeat anything we say I need to clean up my potty mouth, especially when I am screaming at the stupid liberals on TV!!! I am glad you are enjoying your job, and I will continue to give you the occasional foot rub. I love you!!!
I love looking at these pictures. It brings a big smile to my face and thankfulness to my heart. You two are the true treasures in my life!! I love you.
Post a Comment