Today we had our first family day in a long time since Curt and I both started new jobs. It's been a very stressful time and this morning was much needed time together. We went to breakfast at Einstein Bagels and grabbed Starbucks coffee next door. Then we headed out to The Desert Museum way on the west side of Tucson. It was such a gorgeous day! The high was 68 degrees so it was perfect to walk around in the morning sun! Here are just a few of the highlights....
Watching the white tail deer with Daddy...
Sweet, sweet face!

Asher and I looking into a pond with lots of fish...
White tail Deer

A long horn Sheep

A scary wolf!

A beautiful Mountain Lion!
In the reptile room with lots of snakes!! he loved it!


Asher hanging out on the fake Javalina!
Asher had so much fun and walked around most of the time so he wiped out in the car! he tooked a 3 1/2 hour nap!! We will visit the Desert Museum again....we bought annual passes that are good til 2011!
4 comments:
How fun! Looks like a great time. So glad you three got a "family day". I love those days!
I love the Desert Museum! I am so glad you guys had fun. Your pics are so cute. Thanks for meeting up with me before I left. Praying for you and we will have to get together when I return. Love you!
I love Asher's little camo hat. And the picture of him on the javelina is fabulous! I think I was his age last time I was at the Desert Museum...ummm... maybe we will do a family outting there over Christmas.
hi sweet cousin! my first time to your blog... i love the desert museum too! such great memories of going there as a kid... isn't it amazing that you are building memories for Asher? ... Love, Adrian
Post a Comment