November 24, 2008

Not much to report besides the fact that Asher is growing like crazy and saying so many 3 and 4 word sentences! He completely understands the concept of singular verses plural too which is crazy to me! He always talks about who possesses what like "Avalonne's book", "daddy's shoes", "mommy's coffee", "Uncle Travis' house". I think he's really smart! He is starting to pay really close attention to his surroundings when we are driving because we'll pass a McDonald's and he'll shout "Donald's!" or we'll start driving towards my dad's house and he'll ask, "to Papa's house?" Life with him is so joyful and Curt and I laugh all the time. He has not given us any issues and obeys well for the most part....a few times we have to redirect him but that's it!
Here are two silly pictures of him trying hard to eat his breakfast this morning....he wants to be so independent so I am trying hard to let him do things even if it means a bigger mess for me to clean up!


5 comments:

Peaby said...

What a cutie...it's funny that we've never met, but we still love watching him grow!

Chris said...

aw he's so cute! i'm so jealous that asher is so good. i "redirect" marshall all day long! you and curt must have been really good babies. my mom and dad say i was crazy busy so maybe this is just paybacks for me! jk anyways sorry i missed you the other night...and i'll send you a belly pic soon:)

Lara said...

what a cutie! it was so fun watching him explore and people watch at the park. :) i love being a part of your life! thanks for being a great friend to me. love you!

SaraJane Campbell said...

What a sweet little guy. He looks like he is concentrating very seriously in that picture and the second picture is like "Wow I did it!" I hope to meet him soon!

Much love and Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
SaraJane

SaraJane Campbell said...

Hey, I saw your comment on Mikes blog about wishing you had a friend to challenge. When I get mine back up and running we should do some challenges. And also I think we should do a 1/2 marathon togethor sometime. Lastly, I am thinking about going to africa next September, you should think of coming with me for a week if your family could handle it. just a couple thoughts.

Love ya!