December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was a real treat. Last year, I missed my brother tremendously because he was in Iraq, but this year he came home and will be back in 3 weeks for Christmas too! As usually, we spent Thanksgiving day at Curt's cousins house. It was actually much smaller than usual. Most of the time there are probably 50-60 people ther but this year there were only like 20-25 so it was much quiter than usual.....the food was AMAZING!
Here are just a couple pictures that my dad took.


Curt, me, Asher and Travis Garner

our cute little family


Three generations of Garner's

A few more pictures are on my Phanfare website for those of you who have that!

7 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

Such a beautiful family! Chels, you have the most beautiful hair! Lucky!

Hope all is well. Happy Holidays!

Lara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lara said...

You guys are such a beautiful family inside and out. We are blessed by you and thankful you are a part of our lives. Love you!

Nyssa said...

What a sweet Thanksgiving!

Rach said...

Super cute pics. You all look fantastic. So happy for you that you got that time with your brother this year.

Chris said...

Hi! Such cute pics! I love the ones with asher really smiling!
I don't know what Matt and I were waiting for in getting Marshall's hair cut...I just loved his long hair but enough was enough. I just can't believe what a difference it makes!
Hey just came up with some really great inexpensive Christmas gift ideas that I think you could handle...let's talk soon! love you

Laura said...

The pictures of your "cute little family" is wonderful - but then again you are all so photogenic (sp?), I'm sure there are lots of pictures this good of the three of you. Our family on the other hand...