February 10, 2009

super silly dude!

Asher didn't want his picture taken....he's kind of in that phase right now. so he thought it would be funny to run back and forth across his room to try and prevent me from getting a picture. He would run across his room saying, "No pictures, mommy!" Every time the flash went off he would laugh hysterically! So this is us goofing off together. I LOVE his smile. Oh and pay no attention to the drool and left over breakfast on his face!









4 comments:

Lara said...

What a cutie! I can hear him saying "No Pictures"!
I like the new background of your blog. Is the old brown suppose to be on top of the green color? I had some issues uploading my new background.

Anonymous said...

asher is so amazing. don't their big smiles melt your heart.

love you guys

Jenn Lamb

SaraJane Campbell said...

I love it. I can just hear him as he giggles. By the way did he forget his pants :-)

KeriAnn said...

wow, e sure is looking more and more like a big guy.