Well....i'm alive. I can't believe how neglected my blog is...it's not all due to laziness! My desktop computer has totally crashed and all my pictures and stuff get downloaded to it so I have pictures on there and ones on my camera that need to be uploaded to my blog but I have to wait until my bro fixes my computer and who knows how long that will take. So I just wanted to tell you that I am alive, well and thankful for my hubby's laptop so I can check my email and FB.
I will post something fun and new as soon as the computer is fixed. In the mean time, you can catch updates through my facebook page!
1 comment:
OMGoodness, I've neglected my blog big time...I can't believe it! You are so good about yours...I love reading your blogs, it's always a joy:) I saw you at church Sunday, you looked great! I So wanted to follow you out and give you a hug, it's been a while since I've seen you! Glad all is well:0)
Post a Comment