I came home after a long day
with not a lot to say.
Feeling tired, beat down and worn out
there really isn't much to talk about.
Just when I feel like burying my head
under my pillow on my bed,
He places a present in front of me.
What could it be?
I open the envelope only to see
a big Starbucks card for me!
But wait, it's not from him!
I can't go out on a whim!
To YOU, I feel so grateful...
I'm full inside with feeling so thankful!
While father & son spend time together,
I'll take your advice and enjoy the weather...
You bet I'll be thinking of YOU,
praying for a blessing for you too!
Reading my Bible I will be...
while sipping my starbucks with just me!
To "We" I can't tell you how much that means to me....during this time, I'm kind of emotional (big shocker!) and it nearly put me to tears so thank you, thank you, thank you for your kindness and love toward me. I hope you find this poem written only for you guys and you know who you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment