Christmas time was a blast this year. I have never felt so relaxed! Asher is at an unbelievably fun age and knows exactly what to do with presents!! He certainly enjoyed opening gifts. This year we changed things around a bit and we decided to start our own family traditions. One of those is that we will spend every Christmas morning at our own house with our boys. It was so fun to wake Asher up and have him come out to the living room with the Christmas tree lights, the fire blazing in the fire place and Christmas music playing in the background. One of the things I enjoyed most about the gift giving this Christmas was picking out a bike for Asher. It's his first bike and Curt and I had so much fun giving it to him!
This was the first Christmas time in 8 years that i didn't feel stressed or feel obligated to be here or there. It didn't feel like expectations of extended family were too high. It was such a gift to give my self...the gift of peace, serenity and relaxation! A great gift to Curt and the boys, too!
These pictures sum up our Christmas in no particular order...

What a studly bike rider...Tour De Tucson here
he comes!!! ...in like 15 years!


admiring Abram...


my little neice, Avalonne

opening stockings


If you double click on this picture, you can see Abram's laughing!

uncle Blake w/ Asher


His new Easel...


Great Grandma Loretta & Abram...
1 comment:
Chelsea! Oh my! congratulations on the birth of your second son! I didn't realize how close you and I were in our pregnancies!
He's gorgeous and Asher is getting so big!
Blessings on you all!
KeriAnn
Post a Comment