December 13, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

I've been eating up every moment of time with our precious Abram...My heart is full of joy every time I look at him or think about him. He is such an amazing addition to this family and I am so very thankful for him.
We are getting ready for Christmas in our household...getting our tree, decorating it, reading and talking about the Christmas story and birth of Jesus. We've walked a nearby neighborhood which every house has tons of decorations and Asher just loved that...pointing and exclaiming at every decoration and light! His excitement and joy for things is contagious. This year we are going to start some of our own family traditions now that Asher will be 3 years old.
Asher had lots of fun picking our Christmas tree down at Home Depot....yeah, we don't live in Oregon where there are Christmas tree farms and you get to go cut down your own!!!

So excited to be in the tree area at Home Depot


We couldn't get Asher to stand by Curt
& the tree he picked...oh well.



No comments: