February 20, 2011

Finally it's Christmas!

It's a bit embarrassing to be getting to this just now but that's what happens when you have a few months of catch up to do. Christmas was awesome this year. I mean, it always is because of the fact that we are celebrating Christ's birth! This Christmas was particularly nice for me though. I worked until 3pm on Christmas Eve and spent the rest of the afternoon/evening with my side of the family. That's always a blast to see Asher and his cousins open gifts together. Then for the first time in our marriage, we stayed home Christmas morning and had a nice quiet time with our boys. We slept in until 8am! Then I made hot chocolate and chai tea for Curt, Asher and me. We had a wonderful time opening gifts. Curt surprised me with a pocket size video camera so don't be surprised if I start posting some videos! I made a big, yummy pancake breakfast and then after the boys took their naps, we headed over to Curt's parents house for the rest of the afternoon/evening. It was so relaxing.






My darling niece, Avalonne, with her new
flower headband that I gave her.















This is a concert of Asher and Abram with a
bunch of Asher's new instruments from Christmas!

1 comment:

Jenn Lamb said...

so funny...I just did a Christmas post. love your pics