February 1, 2011

Inspiration

I have been inspired by my friend, Jen Green, to blog more. Like her, I think this could be a good outlet for me. You might say, "an outlet for what?" To that, I might say, "not sure yet, but it would be good for me nonetheless."

I feel like my life has been in fast forward mode since I turned 30 back in the beginning of Sept. 2010. That same weekend I turned 30, I started working again....part time. At that point, Asher, had only been in preschool for a couple weeks and we were still trying to get used to that adjustment when I threw us for a curve ball and started a job. It seriously took about two months to really get back into a schedule and routine in our household. Then before I knew it, my baby turned one year old before I was ready for that! So naturally I feel like that is a great thing to post about.

Here's to a marvelous milestone reached by my darling Abram back on November 1, 2010...




He had a Hungry Caterpillar theme...




(Travis Williams photo)


(Travis Williams photo)


(Travis Williams photo)


He never actually ate ANY of it! (Travis Williams photo)

Opening a few gifts...







(picture by Travis Williams)


My sweet boy...what a face! (picture by Travis Williams)

1 comment:

Jen Green said...

So sweet! Glad you're inspired. Your boys are blessed!