February 4, 2011

next best thing...

Well, the next best thing that happened after Abram's birthday was that my brother came to town from Colorado. That is always so fun and him and I got some great time together. He's my starbucks buddy...in fact, he wasn't supposed to come into town until a Thursday, but the day before I was at home and the kids were napping. All the sudden someone knocks on our front door. I opened it to find my brother standing there with two venti chai latte's from starbucks!! That made my week for sure! I waited to have Abram's birthday party until he was in town so he could celebrate his 1st birthday.
Unfortunately, he had to go back to Colorado and didn't get to spend Thanksgiving day with us but we were able to have a yummy Turkey dinner (thanks to my mom) before he left. Here are two pics...





not sure what was so funny...maybe my bro goosed me
or something or said something totally inappropriate!

Speaking of Thanksgiving, it was wonderful as usual. I remember it being a little colder than previous years and that's always nice because it felt a bit more like "winter." Here are just a couple of cute pictures I would love to share of Thanksgiving day...





No comments: