Things have been pretty crazy in January....Asher had a yeast rash (yes, a little different from a diaper rash) and now he has an ear infection...the poor boy is on tylenol, a decongestant and antibiotic! But he is a trooper! So we haven't been taking many pictures while he's sick and haven't had anything really exciting to put on the blog. I decided it had been too long since I posted....so here is Asher in all his glory and sickness, showing you his toothy grin and big blue eyes! The medication has worked well to help his mood as you can tell!
So glad he is feeling better and that you were able to get into the doctor. I love the picture of him laying his head on the couch, adorable! He is just the sweetest little boy! Hope to see you guys soon!
good luck with the job thing! It can be a tough decision. Starbucks is actually my second job. I also paint in my garage for a cutesy sign company called 'the painted word' it's a great job! Starbucks gives me a little independance though...I love that :) Keep us posted :) jen
For a sick little guy, he sure looks happy. You'd never know he was sick from those pics! Cute outfit he has on, by the way. :) Glad it fits (or it appears to). Love ya.
What a sweet boy! Love that toothy grin. about the layout on my blog, I stay in blogger and then go to my layout and somehow configure it that way. It's difficult to tell you how, because it's been through experimentation. Sorry i can't give you a better explanation.
In the third picture where he is looking out the window, I swear I have seen a picture of you that looks very, very similar. It would be cool to put them next to each other. Even the lighting in the same (if I am correct in remember this picture of you).
7 comments:
So glad he is feeling better and that you were able to get into the doctor. I love the picture of him laying his head on the couch, adorable! He is just the sweetest little boy! Hope to see you guys soon!
good luck with the job thing! It can be a tough decision. Starbucks is actually my second job. I also paint in my garage for a cutesy sign company called 'the painted word' it's a great job! Starbucks gives me a little independance though...I love that :) Keep us posted :)
jen
For a sick little guy, he sure looks happy. You'd never know he was sick from those pics! Cute outfit he has on, by the way. :) Glad it fits (or it appears to). Love ya.
What a sweet boy! Love that toothy grin. about the layout on my blog, I stay in blogger and then go to my layout and somehow configure it that way. It's difficult to tell you how, because it's been through experimentation. Sorry i can't give you a better explanation.
absolutely adorable kid.
In the third picture where he is looking out the window, I swear I have seen a picture of you that looks very, very similar. It would be cool to put them next to each other. Even the lighting in the same (if I am correct in remember this picture of you).
He is the sweetest most precious little boy, if I may say so myself. What a handsome looking boy too! I wonder where he gets his looks from?
Curt
Post a Comment