January 31, 2008

He's a toddler!

It's official....Asher is actually walking ALL over the place with no assistance. He walks from one end of the house to the next and back again, not letting anything get in his way. It is so weird to see him walking and not in need of my help! It's kind of bittersweet.....I knew this day would come and it just means he is growing up so fast....but there is a part of me that is really happy because it will make things easier for me....well SORT OF!!! this is just a goofy pic of him in my dad's laundry basket!

5 comments:

Lara said...

Yeah Asher! That happened quick because on Monday he was only taking a few steps at a time. I can't wait to see him walk, what an awesome milestone. Love ya and miss ya!

Curt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curt said...

Our little boy is growing up! I have loved seeing Asher go through all these changes and firsts. He truly is a miracle and gift from God. I am excited to see the many more wonderful changes and firsts our little boy has in the future. Chels - I am glad that we get to see and experience them together!!

Peaby said...

I think the words you are looking for are "more exciting" not "easier"...but what do I know, I can still swaddle my kid!

Rach said...

Yay for Asher. It was so great to see him, in action, yesterday. I can't believe how quickly he has grown up. Good job Ash!