This was shot a couple weeks ago and it's just too cute not to share!
That was such a fun night with you guys! Asher is the cutest little boy and he is always so fun to be around! I love you and your family!
he is sooo cute..and getting so big! unbelievable.jen
What a big boy!!! you could totally use a kid trailer with your bike. My bike is a road frame (with flat handlebars) but the chain tube is the same. I can't wait till jack is big enough to ride in it!
chels he's getting so big! he looks so much like curt but i can totally see you in there as well! okay let's catch up tomorrow or thursday!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was such a fun night with you guys! Asher is the cutest little boy and he is always so fun to be around! I love you and your family!
he is sooo cute..and getting so big! unbelievable.
jen
What a big boy!!! you could totally use a kid trailer with your bike. My bike is a road frame (with flat handlebars) but the chain tube is the same. I can't wait till jack is big enough to ride in it!
chels he's getting so big! he looks so much like curt but i can totally see you in there as well! okay let's catch up tomorrow or thursday!
Post a Comment