Sooo cute! I love pictures of boys with their daddies. I'm sure Curt loved having his face become a chair. Asher is so stinkin' cute all decked out in his baseball gear. Love that he will wear a hat. C won't do that yet.
Wow what a cutie! They grow up WAY too fast! It's hard to savor every moment. I take a million pictures every day which kinda helps :-)Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog Chels! I love reading yours too!
3 comments:
I couldn't agree more, this age really is so much fun. I hear it stays fun as they get older. I can't imagine it getting any more fun.
Sooo cute! I love pictures of boys with their daddies. I'm sure Curt loved having his face become a chair. Asher is so stinkin' cute all decked out in his baseball gear. Love that he will wear a hat. C won't do that yet.
Wow what a cutie! They grow up WAY too fast! It's hard to savor every moment. I take a million pictures every day which kinda helps :-)Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog Chels! I love reading yours too!
Post a Comment