Hi from Phoenix!
Well....my time here is coming to a close. After tomorrow, I have one more week of training! Can I get an AMEN?! Tomorrow is my big exam on everything we have learned in the last 3 weeks....I don't think I have ever studied so hard for an exam in my life! Think of me tomorrow to a) say a quick prayer that I'll pass it and B) because around 11am, I should be the happiest person ever...I should be done with my test by then.
Then I think I get to drive home to Tucson super early!! I can't WAIT to see my boys!!!! That's about all I have to update right now....I am taking a quick break from studying to check my email and blog.
Have a great weekend everyone!!
4 comments:
Chelsea! I'll be keeping you in my prayers!
oh and I forgot to add..I know you'll do great! Your a smart woman!
praying for you! that is great that you get out early tomorrow.
YAY!!! So glad you'll get to see your boys. I'm sure you'll do great. You are obviously preparing well. :)
Post a Comment