Yikes! My life is insane right now! I feel like my head is spinning and everything around me is spinning....I am taking in so much new information right now I can't think straight!
I started my new job at La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries this past week and my training is so good and so jam packed with crazy good information! But there is a drawback....it's in Phoenix which means lots of time away from my boys....sometimes 5 days in a row without seeing them! Oh well....I am way too thankful for this job to be complaining!
Argh...I am so tired right now....it's late and I have a 7 mile run tomorrow....I am asking my self right about now, "why do I like to run?"
Sept. 4th was my birthday....I spent the first half of the day in Phoenix and then I got to have some time with my boys....we took Asher to McDonalds and then my father-in-law took me to dinner and shopping (which is a tradition since I married into the family and he never got to have a girl to spoil...mmm...lucky me, I know!)....all in all it was a good day!
Okay, now I really need to go to bed!
Hasta!
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday my friend. I am glad you are doing well even in the insanity. I am praying for you and can't wait till it settles long enough we can chat.
Post a Comment