He is receiving this award because he spent most of the month of September being a single parent while I was away in Phoenix training for a new job!!!
Here was a tipical day in the life of Curt & Asher while mommy was away...
-5:30am wake up & get ready...consists of ironing and Curt is SO slow at that! ;)
-6:45am wake Asher, change him, feed him breakfast
-7:15am drop Asher off at preschool or Papa's house
-8:00am-4:30pm study and take tests for new job with Chase Bank
-5:30pm pick Asher up
-6pm-6:30pm make dinner for Asher & self
-7pm-7:30pm get Asher ready for bed (bathed, PJ's, teeth brushed, prayer,etc.)
-7:30pm-9pm....brain dead....check stats on fantasy baseball
-9pm SLEEP!
I am SO blessed to have a husband who is SO involved in his son's life. The truth is, Curt does all this parenting stuff just as much as I do....we really share the load 50/50. So Curt, here's to you for being the BEST DADDY in the whole world!!!! I love you and could never do this parenting thing without you!! I appreciate everything you did while I was away!!
Here's some recent pics of Curt and Asher...
wearing daddy's Scooby Doo slippers!
I think I've posted this one before but I couldn't resist...I love it!

.jpg)



4 comments:
Thanks Babe! Although it was very exhausting and I am very thankful you are home, it was a lot of fun. We had some great father-son time. I am so proud of you for being away from us and completing your training. I know it wasn't easy for you. Now we can get back to some type of normal life. I love you very much and it was my pleasure taking care of our little man.
That is awesome! Way to go Curt. So glad to hear it went so well. I'm taking some inspiration from Curt, since I'll be doing the single parent thing for a week soon, too. Good luck with the Chase tests, Curt and congrats on passing yours, Chels! Maybe this was just Curt's way of repaying you for all the diaper duty you did when he had his surgeries. :)
oh such precious father son moments I love it!!
hi sorry i didnt' call you back today! we'll talk again soon i hope! my massage and day has been great! no i didn't get your card but it'll probably be here tomorrow or something! love you!
Post a Comment