1) I passed my test by a long shot and now I am officially a Sales Consultant for La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries. I'm very excited....this company is amazing! Now I just have one week left of training and then I am back home...no more traveling to Phoenix for a while! I'm feeling much less stressed than the past few weeks.
2) I ran 8.25 miles this morning and actually got through it all without dying....you see, I have had a sore throat for 3 days and I didn't think I would be able to run at all this weekend, but I woke up this morning feeling much better and by tomorrow my sore throat will be gone!
Here's a cute story....Asher is at the age where he NEVER cuddles anymore....mainly because he can't sit still for longer than 30 seconds! But he must have missed me while I was away for 5 days because Saturday morning (yesterday), Curt went golfing and Asher woke up a little early. I asked him if he wanted to come back to sleep in mommy's bed with me and he said, "yes".... so we grabed his blanket, Lamb, and pacifier and headed to mommy & daddy's room. I laid him down next to me and he cuddled with me for 15 minutes without moving an inch!! He even had his head leaning against mine. It was SOOOOOO SWEET!!! I was enjoying every second of it and watching the clock too because I couldn't believe it!
While Curt was gone, we wrestled, cuddled on the sofa and watched some disney cartoons, played in the backyard and got filthy dirty, took a bath, etc......
Here are a few pics of my little guy curled up on the sofa.


4 comments:
AWW..that is the sweetest feeling in the world hu?!! Glad you got to cuddle with your little Bubba! He's precious!
that is so sweet! i am so glad you had some time with your sweet boy. praying for you and love ya!
How precious, Chels. I can totally understand how special that cuddle time is. I'm trying to soak in every moment, cuz Toad is soon approaching the same stage, I think. Love ya. Glad you got back and had that one-on-one time with Asher.
Congratulations on passing your test!! Way to go smart girlie! I love the recent pictures of Asher! What a little snuggle muffin!
Post a Comment