June 13, 2009

Comparison of 1st pregnancy to 2nd pregnancy...

This first picture is of preggo #1 back in July of 2006...I find it pretty interesting how different I look now. You can definitely tell in the face for sure! I am happy to say I am even more healthy this pregnancy. Both these pictures are taken during week 19, just 3 years apart from each other.



I have quite a bigger belly! So funny how that works.
My skin is a lot healthier this time around too! Yeah!

Monday we go to the doctor to have the big Sonogram. We can find out at that point what the gender is of the baby. We have had several talks about this and I'm pretty sure we will find out! Why do I feel so nervous about it, though?? I guess because if it's a girl, it's uncharted territory and that scares me a bit...will she want to play with barbies? I mean, I did as a kid but my favorite toys were anything my brothers played with...G.I. Joe, matchbox cars, Transformers, legos, etc. I'm so much better at sound effects than pretending Ken and Barbie are getting married!
Oh, I know I am worrying for nothing! And I'm not really worrying, but just thinking out loud. God won't give me anything I can't handle, right? And if He does, my parents will laugh hysterically that it's pay back time! :)
Okay, enough about this....I can't wait to find out and I will be SO excited either way...no preference AT ALL! Just want whatever God blesses us with!

3 comments:

Mike and Mindy Roth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Mindy Roth said...

It's encouraging to hear that your skin is better this time around. Mine was awful with my first pregnancy. I looked like a kid going through puberty. And my eczema got really bad too. Fingers crossed I'll be as lucky as you when my second time comes around :)
You look amazing!

SaraJane Campbell said...

Wow, you look amazing my prego friend. thanks for your encouraging note on my blog, it really meant a lot. Life has changed drastically for me and I am hoping maybe some time has opened up for me to go see my dear friend in Arizona :-). We should chat about this and see what works.

I can't wait to see whether it is a boy or a girl for you! I can just see your parents enjoying the payback you are receiving. LOL

Miss you and talk to you soon!