For those of you who have never been to Tucson, Arizona...it's hot in the summer. I've decided I'm not ready for the summer here. I'm not ready for 108 degrees for a high. I'm not ready for the possibility of getting burned while walking from my car to a building! Maybe it would all be a little better if I had a pool. Asher's blue kitty pool just doesn't cut it for me. Thank goodness my 3rd trimester will be in Sept. and Oct. when it's much more bearable. The only thing that makes me happy to think about is that the first week of July starts the monsoon season for two months and it's beautiful and the thunder, lightning and rain is stunning and awesome!
On to other things....as I am typing this, I hear my little bug is up and about in his room....how can I tell? there is crashing and slamming and lots of talking....I can hear his matchbox cars crashing together. This brings a huge smile to my face...
1 comment:
That was so cute about Asher in his room--I hear the same things in the mornings and after naps, with my little Faith except I hear singing and her being "the mommy" to her little baby dolls:) I totally 100% agree with you on the summer thing--Im excited for the monsoons to start and even more for the cool months to roll back in!
Post a Comment