

Asher tasted the cake batter and gave his approval!

Asher's new favorite toy that our neighbors so graciously
gave him is this Home Depot work station.
I must admit, it is SO COOL! He played with it today for an hour!
So we made sure we found the perfect place in his room for his "work station".

For those of you who have come into my home,
might know that I am really clean, but have the tendancy to let things
stack up like papers and such. I get a little lazy and so I made a
decision on one of my last days off that I would thoroughly clean and organize
my kitchen to DE-clutter. I wish I would have taken before and after
photos but I just took the after. I am so happy to report that it has stayed
THIS clean for over a week and we plan to continue this!

This is my desk area in our kitchen

Here it is in all it's cleanliness!
Lots more to post but I will save them for another day!
1 comment:
Your house is beautiful and just as I expect of my girl. I can't wait to see it. I am purposing that sometime between now and next spring to come and visit. I may have some unexpected free time this summer so maybe sooner rather than later. I miss you and need a good Chelsea hug and laughter session.
Post a Comment