June 15, 2009



A healthy, growing baby boy awaits us! I want to give glory to God for this experience and thank Him for health and this tremendous blessing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I am super excited for you. Got to love all the BOY around you!

Jen Green said...

Chelsea, I'm happy that you guys found out what you're having. Do you have a name chosen? Is it secret? I loved giving Amelia her name before we officially met her, it made her even more of a person in my mind. I know you're a bit relieved about having a boy but I just wanted to say, coming from a mother of two girls, you'd be a wonderful mommy to a little girl! Congrats and blessings!

Becky said...

We're so happy for you guys Chelsea. Praise God for a healthy baby- what a miracle they are! Thanks for letting us follow along via the blog and facebook...we'd better get on ours. :) And excellent coloring on your "It's a Boy" sign-only a mommy would have those skills.

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

Congratulations! Your boys will have so much fun together.

SaraJane Campbell said...

Yeah I am so excited for you! Thanks for your encouraging note on my blog again last night. I agree that I should come and visit :-) What are some good times for me to come? Maybe call me sometime and we can talk about it. Oh I am soooooo excited! 503-201-0411

Jenny vick said...

Wow Chels! Congrats! The excellent thing about it is you don't have to go buy a bunch of new stuff...the sad thing is..you don't get to go out and buy new stuff. :( lol. :) Love you.