March 13, 2008

Bananamania Part 2




3 comments:

Jenny vick said...

I think reading that book together is a great idea! Currently I'm reading a book with becky (she's done already) and I'm reading The Organic God...which is awesome. give me a few weeks and I'll be able to start another one ;)

Love,
jen

Kesha Thomas said...

Hi Chels!

Asher is such a cutie! I wish Cohen liked bananas that much! She doesn't like them one bit!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's so exciting to reconnect with old friends! You look great and you have such a darling family! God bless and lets keep in touch with these blogs!

Curt said...

He is the cutest little boy. I am so blessed to have him as my son and you as my wife. Great pictures babe. I love you both more than words can describe.

Love, The luckiest man