March 24, 2008

Easter Day



He got the idea fast that you find an egg and put it
in the basket....


Finding all the goodies in his eggs
(not that he can eat any of it, but I can!!)

Curt's parents have two egg hunts....the first has
candy in the eggs and the second has coins in them!
Asher put his $$ in his piggy bank at home
goofing around with mommy...
He loves to be tickled!!

Matching as best they could!



Easter is such a fun time and an amazing morning it was!
The weather was 80 degrees, a slight breeze, LOTS of family,
a wonderful church service in the morning, good food....but
most importantly, I get to sit back and soak in my Savior's
love for me that he died a terrible death to give me eternal life!
AMEN! I can't wait to teach Asher that first and foremost
Easter is about Christ giving us life! I was also so glad to hear
from my brother in Iraq who woke up on Easter morning
to the "Duck and Cover" alarm because of a mortar attack,
but is safe thank goodness! I hope everyone had a great Easter!
Leave a comment and tell me how you spent the day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First let me say you look FANTASTIC!!! Easter is so special to me, and sometimes I am frustrated in the lack of luster for this very special day. Your baby is such a cutie...a little man! Anymore on the way? What about a little girlie? Take it from someone who is there right now...you will go broke on girl clothes and shoes! God bless you and your family! Michelle

Chris said...

awesome pics! the vests are fabulous! okay don't fret about my pictures but my camera died! i did get a couple pics but they're on my friends camera and i'm waiting on her to get them to me. so until then, you'll just have to take my word for it that my boys looked unbelievable cute! i looked pretty good as well...you'll see! i will put some of our easter egg hunt up though...you'll laugh when i tell you how that went! talk to you soon!
neels

Rach said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics. All of them! Your boys look so cute dressed up together. The blue shirt on Asher makes his eyes totally pop! I can't wait for the egg hunting next year. We didn't get to go to Easter service, for the first time in my life, I think. Toad had an ear infection and was up ALL night Saturday night. But, he was feeling well enough on Sunday afternoon to spend the day at Grammie and Papa's house with Uncle M and Aunt S. It was a good day, overall!